Monday, September 10, 2007

Sunday Bloody Sunday

Yeuch! I've had a pretty horrible Sunday.

I've played 13 games today, 10 online and 3 live games at a friendly local home game. I did OK at the home game but my results online have been dire. I know I busted out from one of the online games because I made a bad play but I think my plays were correct in the others. One thing is for sure, you need be very carefull with ICM bubble play at $10 on Party as you are far more likely to get called. Lesson learned, assimilated and ready for a better session tomorrow.

I'm working tomorrow so I probably won't be logging in until about 9pm so not sure how many games I'll get in.

9th Sep Online : Played 10 / 8 x DNC (did not Cash) / 1 x 3rd / 1x 2nd
9th Sep Live : Played 3 / 2 x DNC / 1 x 1st (winner takes all)

Running Total : Played 50 / ITM 34% / ROI 7% / Profit $36.80

No comments: