Sunday, September 16, 2007

Little Baby Steps

Saturday was a more enjoyable day, didn't play much due to the cinema outing but the results were good, played 5 cashed in 4. The Bourne Ultimatum was brilliant, and all the better for watching the Supremacy the previous night as the Ultimatum is a continuation of the storyline set up in the Bourne Supremacy.

Back to the poker...

Playing a lot of games at the same level on the same site is giving me a focus I don't think I've managed to achieve before. I now feel I know my game better and can see the effect of small changes much more easily. I used to skip around from site to site so it was never as clear how small changes effected things as all the other variable in the equation were changing too.

Sat 15th Sep: Played 5 / 1 x 1st / 3 x 2nd / EV +$27 (4 x 6-Max , 1 x 10 Player)

Need to spend a little time brushing up on my Heads Up play today, too many seconds yesterday.

Running Total: Played 83 / ITM 35% / ROI -5% / Profit $-37.20

Little baby steps, but at least they are in the right direction.

No comments: