Saturday, September 22, 2007

The long haul

I managed 6 games today, all $6 x 10 player and picked up 1 x 1st and 2 x 2nd so it was another profitable day on my long slow slog back to positive ROI.

Running Total: Played 111 / ITM 37% / ROI -1% / Profit -$10.20

It is looking increasingly unlikely that I will be able to hit any of my targets by the end of the month:

  • 200 games - Multi tabling was -EV for me the few times I tried it earlier in the challenge so I need to be careful there, lets see what happens in the next few days and I might give it another bash.
  • 20% ROI - Err... yea, my bad run at the start of the challenge is going to make that tricky now, but not completely impossible!
  • $400 - That's going to be hard too. If I step back up to the $10 games tomorrow, and I manage to play about 90 and I manage an ROI of about 50% I can still do it, that's a lot of ifs.

Am I going to give up? ...Hell No, I keep going. I still have one secret card up my sleeve that I haven't revealed yet. I've almost blogged about it a few times now, I'll spill the beans in the next few days. It may help me in the last few days of the month.

No comments: