Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Monday Night

I only managed 4 games tonight but I was back at the $11 x 10 man SNGs and the results were pretty respectable. I picked up 3 cashes out of 4 games with 1 x 2nd and 2 x 3rd.

Running Total: Played 120 / ITM 39% / ROI 4% / Profit $40.80

I know I'm not getting through anywhere near enough games at the moment but my results have been more akin to normal over the last week so I'm reasonably happy to keep plodding away. I would like to crank up the number of games but my multi-tabling expereinces earlier in the challenge weren't good. At the time I didn't feel like I was giving away too much of an edge but the results would suggest different.

I know for a fact that my new note taking and player categorisation is working as I now have a far better feel for all the players at a table and can put them on tighter range of hands but that is taking a lot of concentration, and is leaving me a bit frazzled. I doubt I could focus that much multi-tabling. Pehaps after another few hundred games this level of focus on other player's habits will become more natural and will allow me to achieve the same results on multiple tables at once.

No comments: