Saturday, September 01, 2007

Missing in Action

I can't believe it's 3 months sicnce I last posted here! I've still been playing poker, and am just as passionate about it as ever. I guess I just lacked the drive and discipline to update my blog. Therefore, it's not entirely suprising that my poker has followed a similair pattern. I have still been doing pretty good most of the time but I haven't been playing with quite the same drive and discipline that I was at the end of 2006, beginning of 2007. My results haven't been as consistent and a few leaks have definately crept into my game.

Over the last couple of weeks I've had my head back in the poker books and have been playing better so it's time to get the discipline back on track, start posting here again and get on with working my poker up to the next level.

Quite a lot has been going on both in my poker life and my real life but I'll not swamp this post with everything. I'll break it up into bite sized chunks and post it over the coming days / weeks.

So here's to a new chapter,
Shuffle up and deal...


No comments: