Monday, September 17, 2007

Another small step

I had quite a quiet Sunday, spending time with the family, so I only played 5 games today but managed a small profit for the day so musn't grumble.

Sun 16th Sep: Played 5 / 1 x 1st (10 handed) / 1 x 2nd (6 Max)

Running Total: Played 88 / ITM 35% / ROI -4% / Profit -$32.20

I'm slowly working my back to breakeven ROI for the month and the bankroll on Party is back up to $215 so I 'm nearly ready to step back up to the $10 games. If I have a good night on Monday and can get my bankroll back to $250 I should be able to move back up again on Tuesday.

I've still got a long way to go to get to 200 games and 20% ROI, but at least I'm in a better frame of mind than I was a week ago. If my first couple of games go well tonight I will start multi-tabling again. I really need to be playing more games but I also need to be really careful in case multi-tabling was the cause of some of the pain last week.

This week's mini targets:

1) Increase the number of games per day - Aim for 10 per day
2) Get back into the $10 games and maintain +ROI in them whilst multi-tabling

No comments: