Sunday, November 04, 2007

Getting Closer

It's about 3 weeks since I last posted and despite my silence I've still been grinding away at the $10 Sit & Go tables on Party Poker, it's just that I haven't really had anything terribly exciting to blog about.


When I last posted I was quite upbeat because I felt I had finally broken free of the $200 profit plateaux that I seemed to be stuck at. Well it turns out that my optimism was to be short lived as I slid back down to the $200 barrier and then went slightly through it in the games that followed my last post.


Since then it's been up and down a couple of times so I decided to just keep my head down. 75 games further on and I feel I better update the blog or it will look like I've given up!


The profits are now up to $356 so I think I've finally shaken off the curse of the $200 barrier and I'm getting tantalisingly close to my $400 profit target. If my next session or two go well I will hopefully be able to cruise up to and through the $400 mark and then I can start dipping my toe into the $20 SNGs


Most of my play over the last few weeks has been on two tables simultaneously and I now feel pretty cmofortable playing two at once. I've even tried running 4 x $5.00 tables at once to get a feel for that.


I have also opened up an account on Full Tilt and deposited $200 in there. I'll post a bit more info on my decision to open a Full Tilt account and a little review and comparisson with Party Poker in the coming days. Suffice to say though, my main reason for opening an account there was so I could start enjoying the benefits of a bit of rakeback. More on that next time though.


Running Total: Played 254 / ITM 41% / ROI 15% / Profit $356.90


No comments: