Friday, November 23, 2007

Poker Bankroll Building - Phase 1 Completed

Woohoo...


I've just got time for a really quick posting before I head off to bed. As you can see from the title I've just completed phase 1 of my bankroll building challenge. I haven't had a chance to play online much over the last week but tonight I managed to squeeze in 6 x $6 SNG's and finished in the money in 4 of them with 2 x 1st and 2 x 2nd.


Running Total: Played 316 / ITM 41% / ROI 15% / Profit $415.40


That concludes phase 1 of my challenge, tomorrow I will start two new challenges.


Check back over the next few days for a flurry of postings containing statistics, analysis, strategy, advice and the low down on my next two poker challenges. If there is anything you particularly want me to post about leave me a comment.


Holla

No comments: