Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Party Poker - Bankroll Building Update

It seems that everytime I post an update on my Party Poker bankroll building challenge the poker gods decide to pull the rug from under me. Last time I posted I had just worked my way back up from a bit of a bad run and no sooner had I posted than it happened again!

To be fair, it wasn't all luck or variance, I don't think I was playing my "A" game. So a bit of adjustment to my agression levels and a bit more grinding and I'm nearly back to where I was last time.

It feels like the challenge is taking forever, but I keep telling myself I'm nearly there. I can't wait to hit the $400 profit as I want to move onto stage 2 of the challenge and I also have a new challenge that I want to get started on. I'll reveal more about the new challenge once I get this one cracked.

Stay on target....nearly there.

Running Total: Played 300 / ITM 40% / ROI 12% / Profit $331.40

No comments: