Friday, October 12, 2007

Multi Table Novice

Since my last posting I have been cautiously multi tabling. I had previously felt reasonably comfortable playing a couple of tables simultaneously but my results had not been good. Whether that was down to variance or because I wasn't able to focus on the other player's styles and betting patterns, I'm not sure.


When things are running smoothly at the $10 games I can cash in about 50% of the games I play so I set myself some rules, a stop loss if you will. I would play 2 tables at once and if I didn't cash in one of the games I would revert to single tabling until I had recovered the two lost buy ins. If I cashed in at least one of the games I would continue playing 2 tables.


I also mentioned last time that I seemed to be stuck on a plateau at around $200 profit and was going to try and be even more patient at the tables as I felt I had perhaps been a little impatient.


Well the batch of games I've played over the last few days have seen me consistently cashing whilst multi tabling and I've broken away from my £200 plateau, so I'm a happy boy. Of the 2 x 2 table sessions I played last night I picked up 2 x 1st out of the 4 games. So I'm delighted, that's another little mental hurdle cleared.


Running Total: Played 170 / ITM 45% / ROI 18% / Profit $287.40


No comments: