Sunday, October 07, 2007

$200 Barrier

It's been all quiet on the blog for a few days but I've still been plodding away. As always not getting through as many games as I would like to. It's difficult to find the time with a family, young kids and the pre-occupation of trying to make a living.


I've played another 12 games since my last post and seem to have found myself stuck at around the $200 profit mark. I arrived at this point with great momentum and hoped to power through it onto $300 and beyond. But I seem to be stuck, one step forward, two steps back. From the last 12 games I've picked up 3 x 3rd, 1 x 1st, 1 x 2nd.




Running Total: Played 152 / ITM 42% / ROI 15% / Profit $205.40



I think a little lack of patience has crept into my game. I'm going to tighten up a bit over the next few games and see if that improves things again.


No comments: