Saturday, December 02, 2006

A profitable afternoon

I sure am glad I wrapped up my last blog entry promptly and concentrated on my multi-tabling. I came 3rd in the $10 Sit & Go and won $20, and to be honest I should probably finished higher but I donked off a pile of chips while concentrating on the other table.

It's the other table that I'm proud of though. It was a £20 MTT with a Guarenteed prize fund of £1,500 on William Hill. There were 67 players and I ended up coming 3rd and walking away with a whopping £180. Woohoo. What's even more miraculous is that I was down to 565 chips with the blinds sitting at 50/100 and still over 40 players in the game, bit of a monumentous comeback.


What an unpresidented couple of days. Either my new Tournament stategy is good or I'm on a very lucky roll. My profit last month was just a shade over $300, with my game at the Gutshot accounting for the majority of that. But already on the 2nd December my profit for December so far is sitting at $448 with a 40% ITM & 515% ROI for MTTs. I just hope I don't spunk it all away before the end of the month.

Note to self.... Your not ready to go up a level yet, just keep following your strategy, just keep plugging away and don't get cocky, you're still a donkey at heart.

Well my heart is still pounding from the adrenalin of the last game. I'm off round the pub for a couple of pints to calm me down. Only a couple mind, as I want to try abnother £10 - £20 MTT tonight.



No comments: