Saturday, December 02, 2006

A Good Week

Firstly, let me apologise for all the typos and gramatical errors in my last monster posting, I was rushing out the house and getting hurried along by her that must be obeyed, so it was written in a bit of a rush and I never proofed it.

Since my last posting I've had a pretty good week. I started off by putting $30.00 into my Bet365 account. It got a bit decimated while playing pissed on a bad wireless connection in France a couple of months ago. I played two $10.00 10 player Sit & Gos and parlayed my $30 up $90 with a 1st and a 2nd place from two games.

I played a few games on PKR and ended up slightly ahead there in my Heads up games and took a first place in a $3.00 10 player Sit & Go

The result I am most pleased with though, and my best online MTT finish to date, was in a $10 Double Shootout on William Hill on Saturday night. Against a field of 100 players I took down 2nd place for a payout of $200. Wohoo. On a side note, the latest update to the William Hill Poker room is really nice, quite a few improvements to what was already quite a nice poker room.

Well must dash, I'm multitabling at the moment in a $10.00 S&G and £20 MTT. Things are starting to hot up in the S&G and I'm sitting in 2nd place......must focus....must concentrate....cya

No comments: