Sunday, December 17, 2006

Poker Stars Sit & Go

I've not played much poker this week as I've been off work with an absess on my leg which was very painful. Once I had recovered enough to drag myself through to the computer and sit down without grimacing too much, I was itching for a few games.

I haven't played much on Poker Stars all though I love their software and their tournament structures. It's just a site I've never done very well on my account balance was more or less wiped out on it. I decided to put a few quid into my account and try a few games to see if the improvements in my play recently would lead to better results. I decided a $10 Sit & Go was in order and I rather fanceied the 18 player one. Well what do you know... I only went and won it. Yipee $72 dollars... kerching.. I think I'll have to come back and play some more on Stars.


No comments: