Saturday, September 02, 2006

Irregular Postings

I started this blog with all the best intentions of trying to post something every day or two to serve as a diary or record of my poker playing so I could look back on it when I win my WSOP bracelet and remember how it all started. Removes tongue from cheek! I guess I'm going to have to get a bit more disciplined and try a bit harder, sounds a bit like my poker game :-)

Things have been a bit up and down in the last week or two, more down than up I'm sorry to say. I've been taking a look at my game and where I thought I was already pretty tight aggressive I've decided to modify my style a bit and get even tighter and more aggressive. Interesting to see how it pans out.

I've spotted a few things that I was going to blog in the last few days but just never got around to, so expect a flurry of posts today.

No comments: