Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Back at the keyboard

I'm now back at the keyboard after a couple of days of silence and busy playing a little S&G on Pacific Poker as I type this.

My report from the live game on Sunday night is nothing to write home about. Played two £5.00 games and came 5th out of 8 and 4th out of 9 in them. The cards were really cold for me all night and I know the players pretty well so bluffing wasn't much of an option as these guys will call with anything..Ho Hum, I'll get them next time :-). I musn't complain though, my hit rate in live games has been very good recently winning 3 out of 5 games the previous time out and 2 out of 3 the time before that.

My online play over the last few sessions hasn't been up to much though. I had been doing pretty nicely in the $5.00, 5 player S&G's on Titan Poker but my last couple of sessions have been pretty fruitless. I'm having a play at the $8.00, 20 player S&G's on Pacific tonight for a slight change of scenery, I had some success with them last month so we'll see how it goes. Went out on the bubble in 6th place in the first $8.00 game but sitting as chip leader in this one after busting 2 players in the 2nd hand of the game with trip 3's. Down to 14 players now so still a way to go.

No comments: