Sunday, August 20, 2006

Strip Poker Tournament

So what am I doing sitting here in Scotland when there was a strip poker contest going on in London. On second thoughts it's just as well I didn't go. I'd have been all in first hand and I don't think the female competitors would have appreciated that. Do you think the tournament director would have banned me for making a large raise, or would somebody have just come over the top of me.. it doesn't bear thinking about. Enough of the smutty thoughts...

I remember reading about this a couple of weeks ago, what a brilliant idea. The event arose out of an April Fools gag that Paddy Power came up with and they got so much feedback they decided what the heck and decided to hold the tournament anyway. BRILLIANT.

I've only played strip poker once and it's was a pretty drunken affair. The whole thing came about after a night in the pub when I guess I was about 19 or 20. To cut a long story short my best mate and I ended back at my folks house with two you female acquantences, not girlfriends but I think they both fancied us a bit. Anyway, me an my mate both ended up starkers and the two girls were sitting there in nothing but their panties. That's all there was to it really, pretty innocent and drunken and silly. Nothing happened..at least I don't think it did, but then it was a long time ago and we were all pretty pissed and I can only vaguely remember it. Still glad my dad didn't walk in on us though, god knows what he would have thought :-)

No comments: