Saturday, February 17, 2007

A Good Evening

A quick update on my earlier ramblings...

I spent a little time as I said I would logging some more hands in Poker Tracker and analysing my stats and sure enough I've been cashing more regularly in $10 games than the smaller ones. So off I went for an evening of $10 games.

I've only played 3 games tonight but the results have been excellent.

Titan - $10+$1 - 6 player - finished 1st
Titan - $10+$1 - 6 player - finished 2nd
Party - $11 - 10 player - finished 1st

Total Buyins - $33
Total Winnings - $110

Profit - $77 Kerchingggg

That's it sod these silly little $3 & $5 games, I'm going to try and stick to the $10's for the rest of the month. I find the players far more predictable.

I do find it frustrating that I have less ITM in the smaller games and I feel I should be able to beat them. But I think I'll stick to the $10's for now and come back and work out how to beat the smaller games some other time.

I've been playing about with screen capturing my games a bit in the last week or so, I just wish I'd captured some of these as I'm pretty proud of how I played them. Never mind, I'll try and do some capture again soon and post a video or two up here.

Instinct tells me I should keep playing when I'm winning, but it's late and I'm tired, so I've just cracked open an ice cold Guinness and I'm going to sit back with a poker mag for an hour before going to bed with smug satisfied smile on my face.

No comments: