Sunday, March 04, 2007

February Results

Another good month.

I managed to finish February in profit making it the fourth month in a row that I have been profitable and the fifth month in a row that I've been profitable in Sit & Gos.

My profit wasn't as high as I had been hoping, mainly I think because I played too many $3 & $5 SNGs and was only showing breakeven on them. However, on the 17th of the month I did some analysis of my results in Poker Tracker and it looked like I had been more profitable in $10 games. For the rest of the month I played in $10 games and my results suddenly improved.

February 2007
Profit for Month $121.80
116 Sit & Gos, ITM 36%, ROI 21%, Profit $140.50
8 MTTs, ITM 13%, ROI -54%, -$18.70

My profit was only $2 higher than January 2007 but I feel if I had played just $10 SNGs it would have been higher. The new bankroll management formula that I've discussed earlier seems to be working and I will be sticking to it for March but with my strarting level revised to $10.

As for my target last month...I didn't quite make it so that rolls over to this month.

March Target 150 x SNG's, $250 profit.

No comments: